Happy New Year!
1 January, 2008 Leave a comment
2007. Tick. Where did it go so fast?! Here’s seven notables for me,
* Matthew turned one, started eating solids, crawling, pointing, walking, reading, talking etc etc
* Lou and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary – traditionally marked with paper (hmmm, money perhaps?!)
* It’s now 10 years since mum passed away
* My sister had a little boy, Oliver Jake Chinn
* I successfully applied for the senior role of Severe Weather Forecaster at MetService
* I visited Perth for the first time
* I watched all 21 official James Bond films!
Right then. On with 2008…